ANNAPURNA SANCTUARY - BUDGET TRIP
From romantic Pokhara’ Phewa lake, rice paddies and forests of rhododendrons to bamboo groves, terraced crops and the spectacular Annapurna Circus, this short trek offers all the aspects of the Himalayas.
In the heart of Nepal, the Annapurna Sanctuary is a huge amphitheater surrounded bya 3000 meters barrierof peaks and ice. At an altitude of 4130 m, enjoy a incomparable360° view of the Annapurna range’s 13 summits. This is the highlight of this trek but every single trekking day is enlightened by the contemplation ofMachapuchare (6993 m), Annapurna III (7555 m), Annapurna II (7937 m) and Annapurna IV (7525 m) .
Bath in the hot springs at JhinuDanda, crossing sleepy villages surrounded by terraced crops, hidden trails in the heart of a gigantic bamboo plantation, walking through flowering rhodos in spring, all the ingredient of an outstanding trek offering all the pleasures and emotions of Nepalese Himalayas
- The Annapurna Sanctuary at 4130 m
- Trekking from the low rice paddies to the heart of Himalayan glaciers
- An approach to the very high mountain in just 14 days.
For your next trek with us in the Himalayas, travel light and aware: Base Camp offers you a biodegradable soap made in Nepal, to leave no trace ...
- 3 nights at hotel holy himalaya or similar on BB basis in Kathmandu
- 1 night at hotel Batika or similar on BB basis in Pokhara
- English speaking guide for entire trip
- Trekking staff : 1 Assistant from 4 pax
- Porter for trekking
- Carrying luggage up to 13 kgs / person during the trek
- Trekking permit ACAP & TIMS
- Staff Insurance
What's not included
- Food and stay in the lodges during trek
- Visa Nepal
- International flight
- travel insurance
- TIPS. Personal expenses, drinks, sleeping bag............