ANNAPURNA CIRCUIT VIA NAAR PHU VALLEY, TILICHO & THORONG LA
This great trek at the foot of the Annapurna follows an infrequent trail to explore the secret valley of Naar Phu and its Tibetan villages.
Hikers in love with preserved and wild spaces, the Naar Phu valley, one of the trans-Himalayan communication trail to Tibet, has recently been opened to tourism.
After crossing rice fields and forests, we climb towards the domain of the high mountains.
The glaciers are very close. Arriving in Metha, Chako, Kyang and Phu, dry stone villages, chortens, prayer flags fluttering in the winds punctuate an altitude desert under Tibetan influence. We leave the Naar valley by crossing the Kang La, at 5322 m above sea level. Up there, the Annapurna and Manaslu mountains spread out before our eyes. Then after quickly cutting through the busy Marsyangdi valley, crossing the Thorong pass from where we discover the Dhaulagiri and Mustang to the north. This unprecedented immersion at the foot of the giants ends in Jomsom.
- The passage of the 2 passes of Kang La and Thorang la la and their point of view on the Himalayas
- The variety of landscapes and ethnic groups on this great trek off the beaten track
- The isolated valley of Narphu and the authentic villages of Naar and hilltop village of Phu gaon of Tibetan culture
For your next trek with us in the Himalayas, travel light and aware: Base Camp offers you a biodegradable soap made in Nepal, to leave no trace ...
- Transfer Besisahar / Dharapani by local jeep (s)
- Domestic airport taxes.
- 2 nights at the Holy Himalaya hotel or similar in Kathmandu in BB
- 1 night at the Lake Side Retreat hotel in BB
- Trek full board in Lodge
- English Speaking guide for trek and his/her flights
- Trekking team: assistant from 4, porters according to group size for the whole trek.
- Carrying of luggage up to 13 kg / person during the trek - ACAP & TIMS trek permit
- Staff insurance
- Domestic airport taxes
What's not included
- Meal in Kathmandu & Pokhara excluding breakfast
- Nepal visas to obtain at the airport ($ 50 + photos).
- International flight
- Compulsory repatriation insurance
- Tips, personal expenses and equipment, drinks, sleeping bag, hot showers and recharging of batteries during the trek…
>> Single room supplement for 3 nights in hotels : 90$