KAILASH : HOLY MOUNTAIN
This great discovery, which is best done from May to September, is aimed at lovers of Tibetan culture, the wilderness of the roof of the world and the Kora of Mount Kailash is achievable by all in good shape on foot or on horseback or yak...
For your next trek with us in the Himalayas, travel light and aware: Base Camp offers you a biodegradable soap made in Nepal, to leave no trace ...
- All necessary entry and circulation permits in Tibet
- Special permits for Mount Kailash
- 1 English speaking Tibetan guide
- Transport in a private vehicle
- All entrance fees to sites and monasteries
- Conservation costs of Kailash and Mansarovar
- Conservation costs of Yamdrok Lake
- Conservation costs of Karola glaciers
- Conservation Tax of the Kingdom of Tholing and Guge
- Breakfasts throughout the stay
- Carriers around Mount Kailash
- Oxygen bottles available
- Delivery of permits during your transit in China
What's not included
- Visa China or Nepal and service elsewhere than Tibet
- Flights, train ... (international shipping AR Lhassa)
- Lunch and dinner through out of the stay
- Tibet permitting handover the permit during your transfer to a Chinese city
- Sleeping bags
- Compulsory repatriation insurance.
- Any additional cost in case of landslide and personal expenses.