MUSTANG, THE LAST HIMALAYAN KINGDOM
For your next trek with us in the Himalayas, travel light and aware: Base Camp offers you a biodegradable soap made in Nepal, to leave no trace ...
- 2 night at Lakeside Retreat hotel or similar in Pokhara in BB
- 5 nights at the Thamel House hotel in Kathmandu in BB
- Trek in full board in Lodge/homestay / Bivouac according to the itinerary
- English-speaking guide for the whole trek and the flights
- Special Upper Mustang permit 12 days (600 US$/participant)
- 4 flights Kathmandu – Pokhara – Jomsom round trip (500 US$/participant)
- Carrying of personal belongings by porters up to 12 kg max per participant
- 1 Sherpa/assistant for 4, and a cook for the whole trek
- Muleteer and his mules (6 to 12 mules) for camping/kitchen equipment and kitchen boys
- Camping equipment, two-seater tent and mess tent for staff, kerosene, cooking equipment, etc.
- ACAP & TIMS trekking permit
- Staff insurance
What's not included
- Nepal visas to be obtained at the airport or in advance
- International flight
- Compulsory repatriation insurance
- Entrances to sites and monasteries in Upper Mustang
- Tips, personal expenses, equipment, drinks, sleeping bag...
**** Option French-speaking trekking guide: 440 Us$ per group.